We are so excited to be on-site at Family Café again this year – and with an expanded booth!
Join us June 15-17 at The Family Cafe in Orlando. Representatives will be available to answer all your questions on how to start saving money without risking the loss of government benefits.
Stop by our booth on Friday, June 15 or Saturday, June 16 during exhibit hours to enroll in an ABLE United account and learn how you can receive a $25 contribution to help you get on your way to saving for a better life experience!
Here’s what you’ll need to open an ABLE United account at the event:
- Name, Address, Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Category of disability with onset before age 26 – we will provide category descriptions in the application to guide you
- Selection of at least one savings or investment option
You may also need:
- Banking information if you would like to make an electronic contribution with the application
- Date of diagnosis with name and address of the treating physician if certifying the individual’s disability eligibility based on a physician’s diagnosis
You can also get your questions answered at two separate break-out sessions, including:
ABLE United: The Basics on ABLE Accounts
Friday, June 15 – Bayhill 23
4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
ABLE United: The Basics on ABLE Accounts 2.0
Saturday, June 16 – Bayhill 23
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
We’ll also have a photobooth with Superman and Supergirl and a Spin to Win Wheel – fun for the whole family!