We continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are taking steps to protect the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees, brand ambassadors and communities. We will review in person in-events as they come to our attention. If you need to reach us, our Customer Service is available Monday–Friday 9am-6pm EST.
Please continue to check back for our future event plans. In the meantime, we hope to see you soon.
- This event has passed.
ABLE United and Your Benefits
We’re going to be answering our most frequently asked question – how do ABLE accounts work with my benefits?
Join us for a roundtable on how ABLE accounts work with public benefit programs like Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Insurance, and Medicaid. Representatives will discuss how each program views ABLE accounts, as well as how they work together.
• Rachel Fackender, Moderator
• John Finch, Director of ABLE United
• Suzann Fauci, Government Operations Consultant at the Florida Department of Children and Families
• Lorena Fulcher, Bureau Chief of Consumer Supports at the Agency for Persons with Disabilities
• Tina Louise Williams, Public Affairs Specialist at the Social Security Administration
Have questions you’d like to submit to our panel? Email email@example.com with subject line “Questions for Webinar”.
Invite ABLE United to Your Event
Does your organization have an upcoming event opportunity? Click the link below to request an ABLE United representative for your next event, speaking engagement, conference or staff training.